Tag Archive: Storm Kings Thunder
Feb 21 2017
Jan 10 2017
Let’s get down with some ice. It’s cold here. it’s cold in SKT. It’s cold everywhere. I will not fight blue dragons today. I need more levels before we can play. That’s what’s up in chapter 4 of SKT, so tune in and hear Cindy Moore’s return to the mics. It’s on.
Jan 03 2017
Dec 06 2016
Let’s get running since the giants are a coming. We cover what’s new in D&D and then fight back against the giants attacking all over the world. It’s Storm King’s Thunder chapter 2 and a little on chapters 3 and 4. Get down.
- Adventurers League Announces Remainder of Storm King’s Thunder Schedule
Schedule released through March 2017
- Winter Fantasy 2017
DM Registration is up, and so is the first part of the schedule.
- DMs Guild Spotlight – Puzzles, Riddles and Traps set 1
- Lost D&D Radio Show – D&D Podcast
- Maze Arcana – D&D Podcast
- Kobold Press – Your Whispering Homunculus: Obscure Symbols and Portents, Part 1
- From the World Builder Blog: Five Campaign Worlds for your Next D&D Campaign
- Force Grey – The Lost Episode
Oct 25 2016
Oct 03 2016
Get Down, or maybe it’s get up. Anyway things are looking up for the giants as we raise the rocks on a Great Upheaval and see what’s inside chapter one of Storm Kings Thunder. We also look at what was lurking inside the most recent issue of Dragon +. Hope you enjoy and keep on getting down with D&D.
Sep 05 2016
The Giants come.
Will you get down and disappear beneath their thunder or rise to the occasion and gain and give the inspiration to fight them?
It’s Down with D&D.
Topic 1 – What’s New?
Topic 2 – D&D’s Inspiration Rule