Hey Folks. This week Chris and Phil chat about The Improv Tool Kit and Creative Constraint while things are heating up with the yearly story as the villain makes their first appearance on the mics. Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave feedback. We always want to get better.
- L.U.G. Con (Let Us Game: All day and all night Convention!)
- Mechanical Bard: Ninth World Tales
- Evil Hat is looking for Playtesters for War of the Ashes
- D&D Basic Rules
- Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set: Fantasy Roleplaying Fundamentals (D&D Boxed Game)
- Blood Bowl coming soon on iOS and Android
- Zombiecide Season 3
- Stray’s – Kid friendly Fate Accelerated
- Short Order Heroes – Locations:
- Ross & Sean’s Big Denver Adventure happening this week.
- Pro Level Gaming’s D&D Starter Launch Party
- Collectors Inn
Sunday July 13th – UFS demo’s at 2pm.
Saturday July 19th – Golem Arcana Demo’s at 3pm.
- The Mad Wizard’s article on Critical Hits: A D&D Lover’s guide to DW
- Dresden Files Accelerated RPG playtest should be live sometime towards the end of July.
- Hero Forge partners with Shapeways
- Encoded Designs is gearing up for a bunch of information in the next week or two.
- The Hood - slow start, but solid session, tensions building
- Airy Peaks - good god what a great session
- Shadowrun Returns – loving it, but had to rewind
- Minecraft – Diamonds Steve’s best friend.
- Airy Peaks,
- The Hood
- Shadowrun Returns
- Lords of Waterdeep: A Dungeons & Dragons Board Game
Workshop – Improv Tools and Constrained Creativity
Recent Gnome Stew article: http://www.gnomestew.com/gming-advice/improv-toolkit/
- Drone films Fireworks