Hey Folks. This week we talk about episodic games with Nathan Paoletta with a focus on Trouble for Hire, a post-western world high octane road adventure game. We also get into 200 a day, a Rockford Files podcast, and a get to know Nathan a little better.
Tag Archive: Game Design
Apr 12 2017
Oct 12 2015
On this edition of the lounge I have game designer KN Granger with me to talk about her games which live in the read a loud text adventure area of gaming and also LARP. We might get off on a few tangents too which are quite geeky and entertaining. You can check out KN Granger’s patreon by clicking the link below or go click the amazon link and purchase the books she’s written there.
Jun 04 2014
Hey folks, this week we get down and dirty in the workshop first talking about a little about designing games with professor McGowan and then Phil and I go inside the apocalypse engine and how it is an awesome game for getting you to be an excellent GM faster. Hope you enjoy.
Sponsors for the Show – Level 99 Games
0:53 – Intro
1:55 – Bar
- A!C Fate Keepers Guide has released to backers. This completes the Fate Set making A!C able to be run in three systems.
- Dark Forest Games is having a board game day on Saturday, June 14th this month.
- RonCon is the 19th at 168 Payne Avenue, North Tonawanda, NY 14120. $5 donation for the space
- QCC Planning meeting this past Sunday
22:39 – Gameroom
1) Savage Elhal – more swing ness at the table
2) The Hood – setup of the game
3) Minecraft – more exploration
1) The Hood
2) Disaster at Descent
3) Marvel Dice Masters
36:13 – Workshop one
Conversing about designing games with Professor McGowan
1:00:59 – Workshop two
Apocalypse World as a way to better GMing
1:48:24 – Geekery
1) Epic Rap Battle of History Season 3
3) Another trip to Madness Games
1) Skin Game