Hey folks, this week we get down and dirty in the workshop first talking about a little about designing games with professor McGowan and then Phil and I go inside the apocalypse engine and how it is an awesome game for getting you to be an excellent GM faster. Hope you enjoy.
Sponsors for the Show – Level 99 Games
0:53 – Intro
1:55 – Bar
- A!C Fate Keepers Guide has released to backers. This completes the Fate Set making A!C able to be run in three systems.
- Dark Forest Games is having a board game day on Saturday, June 14th this month.
- RonCon is the 19th at 168 Payne Avenue, North Tonawanda, NY 14120. $5 donation for the space
- QCC Planning meeting this past Sunday
22:39 – Gameroom
1) Savage Elhal – more swing ness at the table
2) The Hood – setup of the game
3) Minecraft – more exploration
1) The Hood
2) Disaster at Descent
3) Marvel Dice Masters
36:13 – Workshop one
Conversing about designing games with Professor McGowan
1:00:59 – Workshop two
Apocalypse World as a way to better GMing
1:48:24 – Geekery
1) Epic Rap Battle of History Season 3
3) Another trip to Madness Games
1) Skin Game