Hey Folks. This week I’m joined by Phil Vecchione, the Gnome Illusionist Cannibal, for the show and we chat about playing games at the Story, Game, and Character levels, what that means, and how it can help you in your games.
Sponsors for the Show – Level 99 Games
0:34 – Intro
4:48 – Watercooler
- Thank you to Seeley and Kane’s comics for being a sponsor of the show.
- Roll 20 Year in Review
- Fate Codex Patron Project
- Corporation: Bloodstorm
- Red Fate Deck
- Nights Black Agents: Double Tap
- Iron Empires: Void
- Over The Edge Bundle of Holding
- The Power Hour Album by Ali Spagnola
- The Truth About Dungeons & Dragons
- Level 99 Games spot – BattleCon: Devestation of Indines
24:01 – Gameroom
Penny Arcade Card Game
Lords of Waterdeep
Breach & Clear
Halo: Reach, Halo 4, Batman: Arkham City
Scategories & Scategories Categories
40:42 – Workshop: What level are you playing your game at?
58:37 – Geekery
The Empire Strikes for Bucks