082 – Breaking Out
Hello Friends. This week we have a new segment called From the Stew. I also sit down and chat with David Pulver about his new adventure Laboratory of the Forsaken from Crafty Games and his career as a writer and game designer. Hope you enjoy.
- Living Forgotten Realms at Seeley and Kane’s Comics this weekend from noon to 5pm. BALD1-2 THE NIGHT I CALLED THE DEAD OUT
- War of the Ashes RPG by Evil Hat Productions
- The Age of Rebellion Beta book is now available for purchase.
- The Dragon Kings Kickstarter is now Live.
- Beliefs and Instincts from Burning Wheel, the why they make RPGs.
- The Pandemic IOs App comes out as of the release of this episode.
- Shaintar Legends Unleashed Update
Lords of Waterdeep w/ both expansions
Settlers of Catan on Majorica Map
Boss Monster – 8 Bit Awesomeness
Mighty Number 9
Guilds of Cadwallon – Area control game – Fate Elhal Character Game Creation
Justice and Life
Dresden Files with a baby
From the Stew – 11 Thing to Help Your Players be Better Roleplayers
Lounge – David Pulver and Laboratory of the Forsaken.
Mark Smash and Baby Mae