Did you play Dungeons & Dragons when you were a child? Did you teach D&D to your children? There are so many questions when it comes to playing D&D with children, where to start? Join us as we barely scratch the surface… all this and more–this week on Advantage to Insight!
Why This Topic
- Differences between running D&D for children and adults?
- What age is a good start?
- Reasoning and bargaining
- General gaming introduction
- Imagination, math, learning
- Simplifying the rules, modifications
- Buy-in and stakes, session length vs. attention span
- Content, violence, context